The International Competition for Intermedia Artwork is organised by the Faculty of Intermedia at the Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków and the Foundation for the Development of Intermedia Art, operated by the Faculty. The International Competition for Intermedia Work of Art is being organised for the first time in 2018. The competition is intended for intermedia artists. The purpose of this competition is to identify works that open a discussion into comparison and evaluation criteria for intermedia works of art, the presentation forms of such works and the role of artistic work in communication.
- No Registration & Presentation Fee
- Total Prize Money is PLN 20,000
- First edition of the competition
The works may be submitted for one or both parts of the competition
- Intermedia Artwork www.icia.pl/competition/intermedia-artwork/
- Intermedia Artwork Concept www.icia.pl/competition/intermedia-artwork-concept/
- Grand Prix of PLN 15 000 (approx. 3400 €)
- Audience Prize of PLN 5 000 (approx. 1150 €)
Intermedia artwork concept:
- The prize is the opportunity to carry out the project.
- The organizers shall work with the author to prepare the project and to fund its public presentation and promotion at the exhibition scheduled to accompany the next edition of the contest.
Application deadline: 23th November 2018 - 11.59 pm CET
Terms and conditions ⟶ www.icia.pl/terms-and-conditions/
For more info & apply ⟶ www.icia.pl